Kifu-Snap: automatic go-board image recognition
Kifu Snap can automatically recognize a go board from a picture, and use Crazy Stone to score and analyze the current position.
- 2013-11-06: Kifu Snap was released on Google Play
- 2013-07-22: New version with automatic board recognition. This version will stop working on October 1st.
- 2013-05-29: Created this web site, and first experimental version
- igoki, by Deon Moolman.
- PhotoKifu, by Andrea Carta, and Mario Corsolini.
- Photo Kifu, iPhone app, by François Beaussier.
- Baduk Cap, iOS app, by Thomas Breitling
- Go Scoring Camera, an Android app similar to Kifu Snap, by James Babcock (but processing is done on a remote server, not locally on the phone like Kifu Snap does)
- BiGo: OCR of printed Go diagrams
- Kifu: Go game record (kifu) generator
- Go Watcher, record game from video stream
- Webcam + Go, a topic in the Life in 19x19 forum
- Image2SGF, by Chris Ball (2004)
- GoCam, by Teemu Hirsimäki.
- Kifu, by Jim Snavely
- go-tracer (source code, by Sjoerd Visscher and Remco Veldkamp)
- Rocamgo, by Víctor Ramirez de la Corte and David Medina Velasco, in python with opencv.
- ARGO: Go In Augmented Reality?
- Imago, by Tomáš Musil (github)